Saturday, June 26, 2010

Spencer Leggett

Spencer Leggett from AllState Productions on Vimeo.



I got the chance to meet a new friend, Spencer Leggett, at the Team Carolina event. And he was my favorite person to film because of his agressive style. The kid is an animal and this video doesn't do him justice. Right after I got a black eye and I put the camera down to put ice on my eye. (Spencer had a black eye aswell) I watched this kid throw the BIGGEST backwards backflip I've ever seen. I can only think of 6 people that have ever rode away from this move, but none of which were nearly as big as the one Spencer threw. I think theres a chance we may see one or multiple new moves from this guy by the end of the season. If I'm not mistaken I believe both Overton's and O'Brien have recently sponsored Spencer.

-John Haile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages