Friday, February 4, 2011

Freebies!!!

As my way of saying thanks, I've got some free stuff that I'm going to sendout to some lucky readers. The prizes will progressively get better, so long as we have participants.

The first prize I'm giving out is a Thicker Than Water DVD. The film might be online, but hey its free and the quality is slightly better on the DVD than watching it on vimeo. Besides that, entering is super easy.

This is how you enter the contest.

1. "Like" Kneeboard Magazine's fan page
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Kneeboard-Magazine/128014410600275
2. Post "I read Kneeboard Magazine" on the wall
3. Tell your friends to like your post.

The post with the most likes by February 13th is the winner. Yes you can like your own post. But I recommend you share your entry with others if you want a chance at winning. Good luck guys and thanks for already spreading so much stoke.

-John Haile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages