Friday, July 30, 2010

The Dizzy Roadkill

Went to Lake Placid last week to see my long lost friend Jared. (He cut his hair and his new nickname is short haired Jesus. He also got one of our old highschool friends hooked on kneeboarding which is awesome.) But back to what I was getting at. He told me that last month during the week of Daddy Ski Camp, Kent Hartshorn hit a new signature move he calls the Dizzy Roadkill. Don't let the name fool you, its not any variation of the current roadkill move we know and love. This is just the second kneeboard trick name to have the name "Roadkill"(Kent's nickname). And with the way he is riding... we may just have to start calling every move a roadkill and change the name of kneeboarding to roadkilling. I digressed. Anyways, its a freaking AIR 7 BACK!!! the Rohner's have it on film and it should be viewable by the next winter board meeting if not sooner.

P.S. Alisa also hit a new move that I have on film (yes this one is a secret aswell, but I can say that I'm pretty sure that its never been done in women's kneeboarding ever!!!). Brandon Biven's also hit a clean full wrapped 720 front last weekend. I've been informed it was so clean that we may see even more rotations from this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages