Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kneeboard Demo

So I went up to Jacksonville last spring. I sold some hydrofoil DVDs aswell as filmed a new one while I was there for the Spring Fling. One thing led to another and some of the organizers foundout I was a kneeboarder. They were stoked to see the teaser from Passion and offered me some demo pulls after the event was over. Special thanks to my cousins and aunt for the place the food and everything. Special thanks the hydrofoilers for putting on the event and supporting what I love to do (filming) and giving me some pulls (Also what I love to do). So what I am doing now is placing the entire film online and selling the passwords away for a rediculously cheap price. (Currently undetermined). Anyways here's the video of my kneeboard demo. Fair warning that theres a few sloppy landings, a very questionable roadkill ( ehh maybe invert front), and more fist pumping than Jersey Shore can handle. But an epic time of epicness none the less

Kneeboard Demo from AllState Productions on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages