Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Top 10 Fails of 2010

Here at Kneeboard Magazine, we're doing Top 10's until 2010. Right now I've been working minutes upon minutes of top 10 kneeboarding fails, and I think I found them.

1. This had epic win written all over it, till the very end

2. John Lane's arm through handle.



3. Spencer Leggett doing open eye surgery on himself

4. Shawn Roy's shaved eyebrows. Skip to 3:20...wait what am I saying? Watch the whole thing again.



5. Spencer Leggett and John Haile's black eyes- not a good shot of it, but they were both epic black eyes


6. Randy Gibbs has the sickest layout ever, you wouldn't think it was possible, but there is video of one that goes wrong... at the end

Randy and Colton Gibbs from AllState Productions on Vimeo.



7. John Haile's S-bend attempts. Both the lack of extension and falls were epic fails.

S-Bend Attempts from AllState Productions on Vimeo.



8. My brother Jay at the end of this video. Love ya bro, we both know you kill it barefooting and I eat more crap than both of us when I try to.

Easter and Shattered from AllState Productions on Vimeo.



9. Men I National's slalom. Not one full pass (until the tie breaker) out of 4 guys that are more than capable of going more than a billion passes each. And backrolls in the course. Tisk tisk.

10. Blogs that claim to be magazines PSH!!!

Stay wih us fot the Top 10 wins of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages