Friday, October 1, 2010

Men's Highlights

Men's Highlights from AllState Productions on Vimeo.



I've got good news and bad news. The good news is that I finally found time to edit some of the Internationals and Nationals. The bad news is that I didn't cover as much as I had wanted to. I would have preferred to get more shots from the guys from the uk aswell as the aussies since I don't get the opportunity to film them nearly as often...(I saw Leigh Ward's run from a distance and it was something else). A lot of stuff was happening and only so much battery to cover it, so I slapped myself on the wrist and learned my lesson. More good news, there was a professional film crew there covering what I missed. Copies will be sold when its finished and I'll give out details as I hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages